Junior Graphic Designer
Our vision is to change the way people search for property and make life easier with the use of technology. We've been pursuing this since 2006, and today we operate 4 major property search websites in Greece and Cyprus and 10 more in Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Albania and Malta, with millions of visitors each month, disruptive technology and significant added value generated daily. Still, this is just the beginning; our industry is changing fast and, being a leading international proptech business, we want to keep driving change in such a significant life decision for every person, in a significant sector of the economy.
You are a talented junior Graphic Designer who will be producing creative assets as an in-house designer, supporting the needs of the marketing and content team, and staying loyal to brand. We expect you to be highly creative and have an eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, complying with brand standards, including but not limited to:
- Social media graphics
- Digital ads
- Email marketing
- Slide Decks
- Print marketing and sales material
- Preparing briefs for each project and presenting design ideas to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards.
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across all company platforms.
- Providing advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
- Interact with our copywriters to develop creative solutions and act as creative problem-solvers.
- Contribute unique ideas for strategic marketing initiatives for digital products.
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a professional digital design role.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and excellent design fundamentals.
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
- Amazing and modern working environment. All things startup and flexible as long as you bring results.
- Attractive compensation package with great potential.
- Private health insurance on our company's group program.
- Continuous Learning: access to a broad wealth of resources for professional and personal development.
- Various office perks.
- Opportunity to learn and develop in a leading tech startup which is growing very fast and currently manages the top 3 real estate verticals in Greece and multiple brands internationally: indomio.hr (Croatia), indomio.rs (Serbia), indomio.si (Slovenia), indomio.ba (Bosnia and Herzegovina), indomio.me (Montenegro), indomio.bg (Bulgaria), indomio.com.mt (Malta), spitogatos.com.cy (Cyprus)... more to come soon.
- Opportunity to become part of a broader international team, consisting of some of the smartest people in the industry. Spitogatos was the first Greek VC-backed online business (in 2009 from Oxygen Capital), and since 2014 has become part of a big international player, Real Web SA, with presence in numerous countries in Europe (Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands, Greece, among others), in several industries / business models.