Our vision is to change the way people search for property and to make their lives easier with the use of technology. We've been pursuing this since 2006, and today we have 4 major portals in Greece and Cyprus and 9 more in Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Albania and Malta, with millions of visitors each month, disruptive technology and significant added value generated daily. Still, this is just the beginning; our industry is changing fast and, being a leading international service provider, we want to keep driving change in the significant life decision for every person, in a significant sector of the economy.
We are looking for a young product owner / analyst to join our Product team at our office at Elliniko. The ideal candidate will be passionate about being at the leading edge of digital solutions, highly analytical, excellent problem solver with a deep understanding of the back-stage of an online business.
The junior product owner will be part of our Product team and will also work with our talented group of designers, engineers, business analysts and other stakeholders to help build and improve features of our websites and applications. Our ideal candidate should be able to efficiently take a project from concept to launch and beyond that, product support and sustenance.
Overall, no more than 2 years of relevant work experience is required. What is more important is that the candidate is highly analytical, achiever and a very fast learner. The rest, we will teach.
- Prioritize, coordinate and manage the development and deployment of innovative digital products as well as ensuring that the development stays aligned with the set-out customer and business goals
- Assist with gathering & analyzing input from business stakeholders
- Author clear and concise requirements
- Use existing company systems/tools to manage projects and keep day-to-day tasks/projects moving forward.
- Work with other teams to prevent bottlenecks and maximize the delivery of digital products.
- Provide post-launch reporting to gauge the impact of features & products
- Research the market for latest trends, conduct internal and external studies and suggest new product features & directions
- Gradually assume ownership of specific elements of the product and act as a subject matter expert
- Economics / Business / Engineering graduate (Bachelor degree at a minimum, completed studies only)
- Superior analytical skills and data driven thinking.
- Strong skills in making strategic trade-offs; balance end-user and business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with project / task management tools (JIRA, Trello, Asana, etc.)
- Performer and winner while eager to learn and develop
- Proven ability to work both individually and in teams
- Fluency in English (all of our reporting is in English) is required
- Completed military obligation (if relevant)
Very nice to have
- MSc / MBA (in Technology or Business field) is a plus
- 1+ years of experience in Project Management and/or QA
- Experience working with business stakeholders, designers, and engineers in a fast-paced, agile development environment
- Experience in reporting, testing, and/or analytics is a major plus
- Amazing and modern working environment. All things startup and flexible as long as you bring results.
- Attractive compensation package with great potential.
- Private health insurance on our company's group program.
- Continuous Learning: access to a broad wealth of resources for professional and personal development.
- Various office perks.
- Opportunity to learn and develop in a leading tech startup which is growing very fast and currently manages the top 3 real estate verticals in Greece and multiple brands internationally: indomio.hr (Croatia), indomio.rs (Serbia), nepremicnine.net, indomio.si (Slovenia), indomio.ba (Bosnia and Herzegovina), indomio.me (Montenegro), indomio.bg (Bulgaria), indomio.com.mt (Malta), spitogatos.com.cy (Cyprus)... more to come soon.
- Opportunity to become part of a broader international team, consisting of some of the smartest people in the industry. Spitogatos was the first Greek VC-backed online business (in 2009 from Oxygen Capital), and since 2014 has become part of a big international player, Real Web SA, with presence in numerous countries in Europe (Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands, Greece, among others), in several industries / business models.