Sales Account Manager- Bulgaria
Our vision is to change the way people search for property and make life easier with the use of technology. We've been pursuing this since 2006, and today we have 4 major portals in Greece and Cyprus and 8 more in Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Albania and Malta, with millions of visitors each month, disruptive technology and significant added value generated daily. Still, this is just the beginning; our industry is changing fast and, being a leading international service provider, we want to keep driving change in such a significant life decision for every person, in a significant sector of the economy.
We are looking for a young motivated Bulgarian native speaker to join our team at our office in Elliniko, Athens.
The ideal candidate will be native-level speaker of Bulgarian, with strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent in Greek or/and English, and with a soft spot for technology.
The Sales Account Manager will research the Bulgarian market and identify client leads and opportunities, gradually develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients (communication with clients’ accounts for 70% of the time), ensuring they receive the highest level of service, promote advertising and technology products and services, train clients on company's systems, communicate marketing promotions to clients via telephone and email and use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software on a daily basis.
Overall, there are no strict requirements related to relevant work experience. What is more important is that there is a mentality match, and that the candidate has strong communication skills, is structured and self-motivated, familiar with technology and learns fast. The rest, we will teach.
- Native-level speaker of the Bulgarian language
- Business fluency in English and/or Greek (both is nice to have)
- Excellent communication skills, strong personality and self-directed
- Excellent negotiation and people's skills to win new clients
- Strong research skills
- Strong Ms Office skills
- Proven ability to work both individually and in teams
- Ability to work on their own initiative and generate sales leads
- Passionate with internet and technology
- Cool, smart & professional; please never show up wearing a suit. Focus is on getting the job done
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) from a Greek University if a plus
- Prior experience in sales is a plus
- Prior experience in telephone sales is a big plus
- License to work in Greece (if relevant)
- Completed military obligation (if relevant)
- Amazing and modern working environment. All things startup and flexible as long as you bring results. Cool, smart & professional; please never show up wearing a suit. Focus is on getting the job done!
- Attractive compensation package with great potential.
- Private health insurance on our company's group program.
- Continuous Learning: access to a broad wealth of resources for professional and personal development.
- Various office perks.
- Opportunity to learn and develop in a leading tech startup which is growing very fast and currently manages the top 3 real estate verticals in Greece and multiple brands internationally: indomio.hr (Croatia), indomio.rs (Serbia), indomio.si (Slovenia), indomio.ba (Bosnia and Herzegovina), indomio.me (Montenegro), indomio.bg (Bulgaria), indomio.com.mt (Malta), spitogatos.com.cy (Cyprus)... more to come soon.
- Opportunity to become part of a broader international team, consisting of some of the smartest people in the industry. Spitogatos was the first Greek VC-backed online business (in 2009 from Oxygen Capital), and since 2014 has become part of a big international player, Real Web SA, with presence in numerous countries in Europe (Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands, Greece, among others), in several industries / business models.