Serbo-Croatian Junior Digital Marketing Manager
Our vision is to change the way people search for property and make their lives easier with the use of technology. We've been pursuing this since 2006, and today we have 4 major portals in Greece and Cyprus and 9 more in Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Albania and Malta, with millions of visitors each month, disruptive technology and significant added value generated daily. Still, this is just the beginning; our industry is changing fast and, being a leading international service provider, we want to keep driving change in such a significant life decision for every person, in a significant sector of the economy.
We are looking for a young, native Serbo-Croatian digital marketing person to join our Marketing team at our office in Elliniko. The ideal candidate will live and breathe digital marketing and should be creative, with sound analytical skills, winner / can-do attitude, excellent execution skills and a soft spot for marketing communications.
The junior Digital Marketing Manager will gradually undertake assignments on web, email , social media, SEM/SEO and other marketing campaigns, content management / editing and marketing communications / PR. Part of the person's responsibilities will be to monitor local market trends and research competitors’ activities on all channels, as well as adapt and manage marketing and advertising activities in each country, to ensure consistency and localization.
Overall, no more than 2 years of relevant business experience is required. What is more important is that the candidate has the minimum requirements and is an achiever and very fast learner, with a passion for digital marketing and technology. The rest, we will teach.
- Education in Marketing, Business or related field (Bachelor degree at a minimum, completed studies only)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work experience in digital marketing campaigns (email, social media, SEM)
- Competent use of Microsoft Office
- Creative and strategic thinking with attention to detail
- Sound research and analytical skills with data driven thinking
- Winning attitude, while eager to learn and develop
- Proven ability to work both individually and in teams
- Native fluency in Serbo-Croatian
- Fluency in English
- Completed military obligation (if relevant)
Very nice to have
- Master's degree (in Marketing or Business field) is a plus
- Digital Marketing certifications (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, other)
- Relevant (marketing/digital marketing) work experience in the Serbian and/or Croatian markets
- Work experience in an online/software company
- Experience in working with business stakeholders, designers, and engineers in a fast-paced, agile development environment
- Experience in content editing /copywriting
- Familiarity with HTML
- Amazing and modern working environment. All things startup and flexible as long as you bring results.
- Attractive compensation package with great potential.
- Private health insurance on our company's group program.
- Continuous Learning: access to a broad wealth of resources for professional and personal development.
- Various office perks.
- Opportunity to learn and develop in a leading tech startup which is growing very fast and currently manages the top 3 real estate verticals in Greece and multiple brands internationally: indomio.hr (Croatia), indomio.rs (Serbia), srbija-nekretnine.org (Serbia), indomio.si (Slovenia), indomio.ba (Bosnia and Herzegovina), indomio.me (Montenegro), indomio.bg (Bulgaria), indomio.com.mt (Malta), indomio.al (Albania), spitogatos.com.cy (Cyprus)... more to come soon.
- Opportunity to become part of a broader international team, consisting of some of the smartest people in the industry. Spitogatos was the first Greek VC-backed online business (in 2009 from Oxygen Capital), and since 2014 has become part of a big international player, Real Web SA, with presence in numerous countries in Europe (Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands, Greece, among others), in several industries / business models.